Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mission Accomplished in Mexico!

4/3/08  Message posted on my blog
 
In just 7 days, I went to 5 different cities all over Mexico including Monterrey, San Luis, Victoria, Guadalajara and La Paz.  We provided around 5,000 hearing aids to about 2,500 patients.  It was a lot of work day-in and day-out with no breaks in between.  It was a lot of traveling, but thank goodness we had a private jet that provided the transportation from city to city.  It saved the hassel and time of having to go commercial.  But there's no greater feeling than feeling productive at the end of the day and knowing that these kids in Mexico can now hear.  
 
Pictures will be posted soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Justin!

Thanks for the blog update! phew!! what a trip!

I watched the video of you on the Family Blog.

Well done..
I collect my hearing aid on June 5th.

Tina Mitchell said...

Hey Justin, remember me? { logan and SLC and I set you up with my cousin michelle} Hoe are you? I googled you to see what you were up to lately! Looks like you are still doing wonderful things. Good work! Do you have a facebook account? You are such a neat guy, the world needs more people like you! hope to talk to you soon! here is my email also,
tinamarie1999@hotmail.com
~Tina mitchell